THE ORIGINALS AND STILL INNOVATING
Our wide range of field-trusted Rivulis sprinklers delivers performance for a range
of applications season after season, with great yields, consistent quality and crop
A PROUD HISTORY OF FIELD-TRUSTED INNOVATION
From the first Israeli sprinkler developed and manufactured by NaanDan in the late 1930s,
to becoming the global irrigation and climate leader, our field-trusted innovation has been
benefitting growers for more than 80 years
Protected Agriculture Irrigation
Our innovative, field-trusted sprinkler range delivers precision uniformity and ultimate control in protected agriculture applications.
Super Green Spin
A truly unique inverted micro sprinkler with very high uniformity and perfect performance.
- Bridgeless sprinkler
- Ideal for single-line irrigation needed in tunnels and narrow structures
- Unique anti-leak option available
An optimal and economical solution for cooling, humidifying and chemical spraying in greenhouses.
- One, two and four outlets are available
- Built-in anti-leak device
- Very small droplets for minimal foliage wetting during pulsed operation
The most efficient frost protection for vineyards and other row orchards.
- Spreads water in a very long and narrow strip, targeting the vine rows only
- Saves up to 70% of water compared to conventional overhead systems
- Large droplets minimize the cooling effect when starting the system
Heavy duty metal construction overhead sprinkler for enhanced durability.
- Provides excellent frost protection at temperatures of -7 °C and lower if the application is uniform and rates are sufficient
- High distribution uniformity
- Red cap protects drive spring and frost damage
Under Canopy Irrigation
The ultimate multi-functional irrigation system for climate control.
A versatile, flow-regulating micro sprinkler for orchards and vineyards with a variety of connection and stand options.
- Several options of flow rates and built-in anti-insect nozzle
- Inverted swivel with spring loaded bridge option
- Two-stage wetted diameter control
With a wide range of configurable features and flexible installation options, the Rondo micro sprinkler can deliver the spray pattern that’s right for your crop.
- Delivers gentle droplets and a consistent spray pattern while inverted
- Designed to be easily disassembled, allowing for both field maintenance and replacement of individual parts
- Available with optional features including nozzle connections, spinners, flow rates, an anti-insect snap-fit cup and numerous deflector plates, providing added protection and specialized spray patterns
Open Field Irrigation
Maintenance-free, heavy duty, non-impact 1/2” sprinkler for irrigation and germination of vegetables and field crops, or for overhead cooling in orchards and plantations.
- Extended longevity, no wear and tear
- Excellent water distribution uniformity
- Stable operation without vibrations
Compact, sturdy plastic ball-driven sprinkler for irrigation and germination of vegetables, flowers, and nursery crops. Excellent frost control sprinkler.
- Uniform water distribution with low precipitation rate
- Flow regulation option
- Extra-strong plastic compounds and ceramic washers reduce wear and tear